Sunday, August 7, 2011

I promised to post all the amazing things I've purchased this week!

The shirts I got at GoodWill. The one on the left is a Banana Republic wrap, and the one on the right is an In Vain button up. 


A baby doll and built in bra/shirt that I got from my sister. Which both look amazing on me, if I may say so myself.


The underwear I got at aerie today. They were having a massive sale, so of course my sister and I had to indulge. 

And last but not least, the Gucci purse that I got at GoodWill for only $10. You can not imagine how excited I was, I could barely speak. We're pretty sure it's real, but even if it's not, for $10 I got an amazing deal. Because even the knockoffs are ridiculously expensive!

 Those are just the highlights. But it's been a good week. And I have a long work week this week too. But I hope that I can start to sort things out, so I can try to be on here a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment